Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others
If zombies ever attack just go to Costco… they have concrete walls… years of foods and supplies… and best of all the zombies can’t get in without a Costco membership card
Cœur de Pirate | Ain’t No Sunshine
ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone
it’s not warm when she’s away
(Source: softshinythings)Played 14077 times.
someone somewhere is meeting the love of their life right now and that’s pretty cool
Downtown Sydney Transformed by Light for ‘Vivid Sydney’
3 of the 4 labs I help out today are using teabags. THE ENTIRE PLACE IS GOING TO SMELL LIKE TEA AND IM SO PUMPED FOR IT
Someone buy me the Riff Raff eyeshadow palette from the new Rocky Horror Mac collection and I will love you 5ever.